Manchester United succumbed to a 3-1 loss to Paris St-Germain at Old Trafford in the Champions League to leave Ole Gunnar Solskjaer worried about qualifying
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer gave an update on Marcus Rashford’s injury as Manchester United face West Ham over the weekend.
The Red Devils were beaten by Paris St-Germain in the Champions League on Wednesday at Old Trafford.
PSG and RB Leipzig all have nine points for the last game of the group stage.
United need a point in Germany to secure qualification but may have to do so through Rashford’s services.
Solskjaer’s men take on West Ham – who are in good shape and finish fifth in the Premier League.
If ruled out, United could run out of options as Edinson Cavani faces a three-game ban on a derogatory social media post.
That would leave Anthony Martial, Mason Greenwood, Daniel James and Odion Ighalo as their top attackers.
After the Hammers United meet Leipzig and while they lost to PSG, Solskjaer assessed the defeat positively.
“Big games are mostly decided by fine margins and this time they were against us.
“We know that fate is in our own hands. We know we’re playing against a good team from Leipzig that made it to the semi-finals last year, but we’re also developing into a better team. ”
Solskjaer will have to do without Luke Shaw at the weekend, who sustained a hamstring injury last month.
Manchester United F. . C.. . , Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, UEFA Champions League, Paris Saint-Germain F. . C.. . , Marcus Rashford, Premier League, Manchester
News – GB – Solskjaer informs Marcus Rashford of injuries as Man Utd face West Ham
. . Related title :
– Read injury update on Rashford the PSG loss
– Manchester United are nervously awaiting Marcus Rashford’s fitness after the striker in PSG under & # 39; Shoulder Niggle& # 39; . . .
– Marcus Rashford injury update as Man Utd star suffers a shoulder setback in front of West Ham
– Manchester United Edition Marcus Rashford Injury Update
– Man Utd boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has problems with two transfer goals in January
– Ole Gunnar Solskjaer believes Paris Saint-Germain was &” there for taking & “but was stubbornly dismissed by Man Utd&s . . .
– Man Utd regularly claims he & # 39; would not have been a footballer & # 39; at another club
– Marcus Rashford Injury doubt for Man Utd&s clash with West Ham after being sent off for a shoulder problem against PSG
– Manchester United- Manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer& # 39; Judgment on FA Cup clash with Watford
– Ole Gunnar Solskjaer reacts to Manchester United& # 39; s FA Cup tie against Watford