The plane was reported missing at around 5:30 p.m. Wednesday after failing to return to Sunshine Coast Airport in Maroochydore.
After an interagency search, the plane was found three hours later in Peachester, with the two occupants found dead at the scene of the crime between the ages of 46 and 30.
Similar title :
– Missing plane : Crash site found in Peachester after a major search mission for overdue planes, police confirm
– Fatal plane crash on the Sunshine Coast
– Queensland plane crash: Two dead after plane crash in Peachester
– Missing plane: Two men dead after plane crash in the hinterland of the Sunshine Coast, police confirmed
– Two men killed after plane crash in Qld