Still orphaned by Robert Beric since his departure for the Chicago Fire, in Major League Soccer (MLS), on January 18, 2020, the Greens do not despair of finally finding a successor for him by midnight Tuesday and the closure of this transfer market. summery. But their room for maneuver turns out to be narrow. Given the state of their finances, the arrival of a number 9 would only be possible in the form of a loan. After having amounted to 100,000 €, the envelope released to pay the gross monthly salary of the rare bird would be no more than 50,000 €. Difficult, in these conditions, to hope to attract a seasoned striker on the wire.
In order to cover themselves and prepare for the future, AS Saint-Étienne tested Stéphane Sagny, a young striker from Côte d’Ivoire. Landed last Thursday at Etrat, the ASSE sports center, to train initially with the reserve team, this striker is presented as tall (1.88 m), powerful, technical and fast, responding to the profile of Terem Moffi, the Lorient striker. Les Merlus, precisely, would also be interested in his profile. Just like Caen (L2).
Related title :
– Transfers: a Ivorian striker at l& # 39; test in Saint-Étienne
– ASSE – Mercato: a Ivorian striker is on the test
– Flash Mercato : an Ivorian striker approaching ⋆ Peuple-Vert.fr – Foot – ASSE – News
– ASSE – Mercato : a surprise loan to consider?
– Mercato – ASSE: Claude Puel failed a former l& # 39; OM striker!