The famous Footy Healdines Twitter account has just announced the PSG home shirt for the 2021/2022 season. An outfit that does not at all resemble the one expected for several months.
This Tuesday, on the eve of PSG’s return leg in the Champions League against Manchester City, Footy Headlines reveal the Paris Saint-Germain home shirt for next season.
We will find the famous design implemented by Daniel Hechter during the 1973-74 season on the sleeves and collar. Blue predominates the whole jersey.
For the first time in its history, it will be the first home shirt to feature the Jordan logo instead of Nike.
November 27, 2020 announcement here of the Jordan 2021/2022 home shirt. You already had the hechter details on the collar and sleeves. All the accounts are collected with a fake red stripe. The game is over. Here is the beast. The source to serve you ???? Pjimenez71 pic.twitter.com/l2wOQqQk1V
This preview of the 2021-2022 home shirt will surely make Parisian fans talk, where historic colors such as white and red are barely visible on this house tunic.
Related title :
– The jersey home of PSG 2021/22 will not be the one expected at all!
– PSG: the new jersey unveiled?
– Lots of blue and a Jordan logo: the new PSG home shirt is revealed
– PSG: the 2021-22 jersey leaked (photos)
– PSG: the 2021/2022 jersey revealed (Footy Headlines)
– PSG’s new home jersey for the 2021-2022 season with Jordan flocked seems to have been leaked – SportBuzzBusiness.fr