The reigning Italian champion travels to Genoa this Sunday to face Fabio Quagliarella’s Sampdoria. Inter must continue their flawless performance and Sampdoria must really start their season.
Seven goals scored, only one conceded in Simone Inzaghi’s first two games for Inter Milan. On paper weaker than last season, the Nerazzuri are present at the start of the 2021/2022 year. The offensive sector is performing well with Dzeko, Martinez and Correa all scorers against Hellas Verona and Genoa combined. The change of trainer seems effective for the moment although the system used has not changed. At the Luigi Ferraris stadium, Inter remain on a 2-1 defeat last January following three consecutive victories.
Conversely, Sampdoria must start its season. With a draw and a defeat respectively against Sassuolo (0-0) and AC Milan (1-0), Roberto D’Aversa’s players have yet to score a goal and rank 14th but can count on the arrival of Francesco Caputo to put the ball in the net. Before the loss to AC Milan, Sampdoria remained in five games unbeaten at home in official competition.
Samdoria Genoa: Audero – Depaoli, Yoshida, Colley, Agello – Candreva, Thorsby, Silva, Damsgaard, Quagliarella, Caputo.
Inter Milan: Handanovic – Skriniar, De Vrij, Bastoni – Darmian, Barella, Brozovic, Calhanoglu, Perisic – Sensi – Dzeko.
Related title :
– Naples – Juventus Turin: official lines, channel and time of the match
– Milan AC – Lazio Rome: probable lines, channel and time of the match
– Serie A: Sampdoria Genoa – Inter Milan, stakes, probable line-ups, match channel
– AC Milan / Lazio de Rome: On which channel to follow the match on Sunday?
– Serie A: AC Milan – Lazio Rome, stakes, probable line-ups, match channel