The perfume brand signs a partnership with the German giant to be displayed on its market place.
World leader in prestigious cosmetics, Sephora is adding a third engine to its distribution network. In addition to its 2,700 points of sale in 35 countries and its e-commerce sites, the LVMH subsidiary will open e-perfumeries on the European platforms of Zalando, leader in online fashion (10.7 billion euros in business volume in 2020, up 30% over one year).
“The rules of distribution and the beauty market have changed,” says Martin Brok, CEO of Sephora for ten months. There is no longer a border between on-line and off-line. Consumers no longer just go to our stores and e-commerce sites, they also frequent digital platforms. “
Just before the health crisis, Sephora achieved an annual turnover of 10 billion euros, of which 25% on the internet. Since then, its sales have declined, but the share of e-commerce has exploded. If, in all sectors, the closing of stores has benefited online sales, places
This article is for subscribers only. You have 68% left to discover.
There are currently no comments on this article.
Be the first to give your opinion!
Related title :
– Sephora s& # 39; allies with Zalando to accelerate on e-commerce
– Sephora, Zalando partner to sell Prestige Beauty – WWD
– Sephora s& # 39; allie to Zalando
– Zalando will sell Sephora products on its website
– Zalando: strategic partnership with Sephora
– Zalando and Sephora enter into a strategic partnership