It was the string that was still missing from Qonto’s bow. Almost four years after its launch, the payment account for small businesses and the self-employed now includes an offer of financing credits for very small and medium-sized enterprises: traditional loans, but also loans guaranteed by the State. “This is the first time that PGEs have been distributed directly to TPEs without going through a traditional bank,” announced a press release.
Qonto customers can thus borrow up to 30,000 euros, repayable over a maximum of 24 months for conventional loans and 60 months for PGEs.
As a simple payment institution, Qonto cannot immediately (1) offer loans to its customers. It has therefore partnered with October, another flagship of the French fintech specializing in participatory loans. Together, the two companies are announcing a “revolution” in lending to small businesses, through a simple, transparent, but above all fast experience. Olivier Goy explains it on the social network Twitter.
“An authorization to share your transaction history with one click, a few questions and that is enough to test your eligibility”, details the boss of October. “The credit decision is instantaneous. (??) No need for balance sheets, income statements, a business plan or an appointment. The funds arrive in the Qonto account within four days ”.
The new loan offer is already open to French Qonto clients. It will be the turn of the Italian customers of the brand in May.
(1) Qonto has announced its willingness to file a file with the ACPR, the financial sector regulator, to obtain a credit institution authorization.
Related title :
– Qonto: “revolutionary” loans for small businesses
– October and Qonto s& # 39; team up to make loan to small businesses
– Loans to VSEs- SMEs, self-employed: Qonto and October drastically facilitate l& # 39; access to credit for small businesses!
– Qonto and October s& # 39; associate in small business loans