Beginning of the play-in this night in the East with the opposition between Indiana and Charlotte. The Pacers finished the regular season better and are favorites against the Hornets who remain on 5 consecutive losses. The step may be a bit high for them, especially since they were not spared from injuries (LaMelo, Hayward …). I think winger Domantas Sabonis can hurt a lot on the inside against this decimated team. That’s why I advise you to go for an Indiana win against Charlotte. Add to that -227.5 points in the game to almost triple the stake (2.95). From the play-offs the defenses are much more organized so we should not expect a rain of points. And if you want to pay the bill tomorrow when the terraces reopen, I advise you to take a look at the MYMATCHs that I have prepared for you. Good luck !
Indiana victory C. LeVert scores at least 20 pts D. Sabonis scores at least 20 pts T. Rozier scores at least 20 pts (4.30)
Boston victory J. Tatum scores at least 30 pts K. Walker scores at least 20 pts B. Beal scores at least 25 pts R. Westbrook scores at least 25 pts (7.50)
Related title :
– PRONOS PARIS RMC The bet Stephen Brun’s May 18 NBA basketball
– Preview Pacers – Hornets: it goes or it breaks, but there will be no catching up
– The Pacers deprived of Caris LeVert for the play-offs!
– A highly anticipated duel between LeBron James and Steph Curry Wednesday
– The tile for Caris LeVert and the Pacers