According to the US Geological Survey, the quake occurred around 9:09 a.m. and was concentrated a little less than 4 miles northwest of Pinnacles National Park along the San Andreas Fault.
The tremor was in the Central Valley can also be felt at Fresno in the east and south of Modesto in the north.
Related title :
– Earthquake of magnitude 4.0 hits Soledad
– Earthquake shakes remote West-Central California
– Quake of magnitude 2.4 reported overnight near Knoxville
– Preliminary 4.1 magnitude quake near Monterey felt like” Central Valley
– M4.1 earthquake rattles in west-central California, near the Pinnacles
– Earthquake: 4.0 magnitude quake near Soledad, California.