MANILA, Philippines – One size 4. 3 earthquakes struck Occidental Mindoro on Friday afternoon, announced the Philippine Institute for Volcanology and Seismology (Phivolcs).
Apart from the size 6. In an earthquake that struck several parts of Luzon this morning, Phivolcs also recorded a magnitude of 5. 3 earthquakes that struck Davao Occidental. [ac]
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer’s 70 other titles &, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news and download & articles on social media as early as 4 a.m.. Call 896 6000.
Earthquake, Davao Occidental, Philippines, Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology, Davao Region, Christmas Day, Luzon
News – PH – Magnitude 4. 3 quake rocks Occidental Mindoro
. . Related title :
– back to back quake met Luzon, Mindanao on Christmas Day
– DENR remains relentlessly in mandate amid pandemic
– Magnitude 4. 3 quake rocks Occidental Mindoro
– 5. 2 earthquake rocks Davao Occidental – Phivolcs
– 5. Magnitude 3 quake Davao Occidental
– Duterte to discuss new COVID-19 strain with IATF to discuss
– Magnitude 5. 2 quake rattle parts of Davao Occidental
– Moderate likes. 5. 1 earthquake – Philippines Sea, 90 km east of Sarangani, Davao Occidental, Philippines, on Friday . . .
– 5. 3-magnitude tremor shakes Davao Occidental