The aim of the Enterprise Quantum Computing Market report is to present the trends and developments for the Enterprise Quantum Computing industry over the forecast years. In the Enterprise Quantum Computing Market, reporting data has been collected from industry specialists / experts. Although the market size of the market from 2020 to 2027 is examined and forecast, 2019 is thought to be the base year of the market study. The attention to the market has increased in recent decades due to the development and improvement of innovation.
The global enterprise quantum computing market reached $ 650 million in 2017 and is projected to grow by 2025 5. Reaching $ 853 million, which translates to a CAGR of 31. 7% from 2018 to 2025.
The growing demand for high performance computing technology in various industries such as & defense in aerospace, BFSI, & life sciences in healthcare, & power utilities and others due to its excellent processing power and infinite storage capacity, increasing spending and investment in development and research by industry giants and the increasing demand for quantum computers from medical research and the financial sector are driving market growth. Operational Challenges and Stability, however, & error correction issues related to quantum computing are holding back the growth of the market.
Conversely, the increasing demand for secure computing platforms, the increasing use of simulations and models in quantum computing, the advent of local enterprise quantum computing, and technological advances in the quantum computing market are expected to provide opportunities for growth.
Key market players analyzed in the report include Alibaba Group, D-Wave Systems Inc. . , Google, Huawei Technologies Co. . , GmbH. , International Business Management Corporation (IBM), ID Quantique, Intel Corporation, Microsoft, Rigetti & Co, Inc. . and Toshiba Research Europe Ltd. . These companies have implemented various strategies including expansions, mergers, & acquisitions, partnerships, joint ventures, collaborations and others to gain a strong position in the industry.
The North American market contributed more than two-fifths of the total market share in 2017 and is expected to continue its dominance over the forecast period. This is due to the increased funding from the U.. S.. .
Government to accelerate research and development in quantum computing in the region. However, Asia Pacific would grow at the fastest CAGR of 35. 9% from 2018 to 2025 due to extensive research in Enterprise Quantum Computing in Asian countries.
For example, China is building a US $ 10 billion National Quantum Information Science Laboratory in Hefei, which is expected to open by 2020. The other regions analyzed for the market study are Europe and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East and Africa). .
The energy and utilities segment would achieve the fastest CAGR of 37. 3% over the forecast period due to the increasing need to develop next-generation energy technologies. However, & aerospace defense was the largest segment in 2017, capturing more than a quarter of the market share.
It would also dominate the market by 2025. This is due to the increasing investment in space and the need for increased research to develop quantum computers by the aerospace and defense industries.
The other industries analyzed in the study are healthcare, IT and telecommunications, manufacturing, BFSI, and others.
Among the deployments, the on-premise segment achieved more than three quarters of the market share in 2017 and is likely to remain dominant in terms of revenue during the investigation period. This is due to the increasing technological development and the increasing investments of several government agencies and organizations in the development of quantum computers on site.
However, the cloud delivery segment would grow with the fastest CAGR of 34. 1% from 2018 to 2025. This is because the cloud-based delivery model has no capital cost and is low maintenance.
In addition, users can develop, test, and run their programs on the quantum devices without the need for a physical quantum computer.
In terms of components, the hardware segment accounted for more than half of the total market share in 2017 and would continue its dominance through 2025. This is due to the increasing need to create the basic building blocks for quantum computers such as qubits and quantum gates.
In addition, the growing investments by investors in startups working on quantum computer hardware continue to contribute to the growth of this segment. However, the service segment would have the fastest CAGR of 36. 8% from 2018 to 2025.
This is because companies are expected to meet the requirements for advisory, training, maintenance and support services while using quantum computers. Additionally, demand for provisioning, integration and upgrade services will drive the segment’s growth.
Quantum Computing, Computing, Forecasting, Quantum Dot Display
News – PH – Enterprise Quantum Computing Market to Show Amazing Growth through 2027, Trend Report Affecting Covid 19
. . Related Title :
– Enterprise The Quantum Computing market will see amazing growth through 2027. 19 Impact Trend Report
– Quantum Information Processing Market Research & Clinical Advances to 2028 | 1QB Information Technologies . . .
– Covid-19 Impact On Crisis, Quantum Sensor Market 2020: Remarkable Growth with Recent Trends . . .
– Quantum Computing Stocks Destroying the World Technology /? s = Quantum Dot Sensors Market Growth, 2020 Development Analysis by Industry Size, Sales Expectations, Key Players . . . “> Market growth for quantum dot sensors, development analysis 2020 according to industry size, sales expectations, main players . . .
– Global Quantum Dots Display (QLED) market analysis by key players, end users and CAGR forecast to 2025
– COVID-19 update: Global quantum dot (QD) technology market is expected to grow with a healthy CAGR with top . . .
– Quantum Computing Market Global Growth, Challenges, Opportunities, and Emerging Trends 2019-2026 | Honeywell . . .
– <a href = "/? s = Enterprise Quantum Computing Market 2020: In-Depth Study of Market Size, Top Manufacturers – QRA Corp.. . . . Enterprise Quantum Computing Market 2020: In-Depth Study of Market Size, Top Manufacturers – QRA Corp.. . . .
– Quantum Computing Market (COVID-19 Impact Analysis) 2020 Biggest Innovation Driving Global Growth, Leader . . .