The firefighters were called to intervene tonight for a fire on rue Jean-Payra in Perpignan.

A fire broke out overnight from Tuesday to Wednesday at 4:30 a.m., in a three-story building on rue Jean-Payra in Perpignan.

The disaster, which started from the restaurant located on the ground floor of the building, mobilized around twenty firefighters.

One of them, a 95-year-old woman, was taken in by the emergency services after inhaling fumes.

Declared extinct around 6.30 a.m., the fire destroyed 20 m2 of furniture inside the restaurant.

Ref: https://www.lindependant.fr