In the aftermath of the success against Saint-Etienne (2-1) in Gueugnon, OM and its supporters are already looking to the future. This is called Villarreal, the final preparatory gallop scheduled at the Vélodrome, this Saturday (9 p.m.). Of the 30,000 seats put on sale by the club, 23,000 have already found a taker. The sale in bends having been closed since Wednesday evening, there is now only availability in the Jean-Bouin and Ganay stands, at prices of 15 euros and 22 euros. As the health pass is compulsory to get to the stadium, OM ask their supporters to come as soon as possible in order to avoid congestion as the kick-off approaches.
Have you found any content or message on our website that is clearly illegal and / or offensive to human dignity?
The fact, for any person, of presenting to LaProvence.com content or activity as illegal in order to obtain its removal or to stop it
broadcasting, when she knows this information is inaccurate, is punished by a one-year prison sentence and a fine of 15,000 euros.
Related title :
– OM-Villarreal: 23,000 tickets sold, sales continue in Jean-Bouin and Ganay
– CM – OM-Villarreal: 23,000 tickets already sold
– OM-Villarreal: a great moment d& # 39 ; emotion
– Jacques Cardoze: " the return to the Vélodrome is excitement for everyone! "
– OM-Villarreal: 23,000 tickets already sold