Good morning: NatWest has announced plans to pay shareholders at least £ 1 billion a year over the next three years due to improved profits.
The taxpayer-controlled bank will give those returns to shareholders with a Boost an interim dividend of 3p per share and a share buyback of £ 750m worth more than £ 1.1bn.
The payout to shareholders was announced in NatWest’s interim results this morning and will crown a busy one Week for the City as a number of London’s largest companies announced record profits and improved payouts.
NatWest, 55 percent owned by the government, reported a pre-tax operating profit of 2 for the first half of 2021, £ 5 billion, up from a loss of £ 770 million in 2021
Similar title :
– FTSE collapses as NatWest one Bumper Payout Announces
– NatWest proposes interim dividend 3p and £ 750 million share buybacks if outlook improves
– Natwest limits busy week for high profits
– TOP NEWS: Natwest rewards shareholders on return to profit in the first half of the year
– LONDON MARKET EARLY CALL: Lower before Eurozone GDP, NatWest results