Qualifying for the Moto3â ?? ¢ British Monster Energy Grand Prix took place this Saturday afternoon. Dominating since the start of the weekend, Romano Fenati (Sterilgarda Max Racing Team) did not tremble at the end of the session, on his only time lap, to take pole position on the legendary Silverstone track . He is closely followed by Gabriel Rodrigo (Indonesian Racing Gresini Moto3), from Q1, at just 43 thousandths, and by Ricardo Rossi (BOE Owlride), who completes the first row.
The Italians Andrea Migno (Rivacold Snipers Team) and NiccolÃ² Antonelli (Avintia Esponsorama Moto3) will occupy the second row tomorrow, accompanied by another rider who competed in Q1, Filip Salac (CarXpert PruestelGP), sixth. On the third row we will find Jeremy Alcoba (Indonesian Racing Gresini Moto3), Dennis Foggia (Leopard Racing) and Deniz Ã ?? ncÃ¼ (Red Bull KTM Tech3). The top 10 of these qualifications is completed by Jaume Masia (Red Bull KTM Ajo).
Victim of a fall in Q1, second in the overall standings Sergio GarcÃa (Valresa GASGAS Aspar Team) will have to be content with a 24th place on the starting grid tomorrow. His rival, Pedro Acosta (Red Bull KTM Ajo), also in difficulty, will start from 22nd position. The French driver Lorenzo Fellon (SIC58 Squadra Corse) tried to follow Romano Fenati in order to take the aspiration of the best driver of the weekend. Unfortunately, he crashed before he could even start his lap and he will therefore have to start 18th tomorrow. The Moto3â ?? ¢ race will be to follow tomorrow from 12:20 pm.
1. Romano Fenati (Sterilgarda Max Racing Team) 2: 11.3252. Gabriel Rodrigo (Indonesian Racing Gresini Moto3) 0.0433. Ricardo Rossi (BOE Owlride) 0.1974. Andrea Migno (Rivacold Snipers Team) 0.2655. NiccolÃ² Antonelli (Avintia Esponsorama Moto3) 0.3906. Filip Salac (CarXpert PruestelGP) 0.4787. Jeremy Alcoba (Indonesian Racing Gresini Moto3) 0.5258. Dennis Foggia (Leopard Racing) 0.5609. Deniz Ã ?? ncÃ¼ (Red Bull KTM Tech3) 1.06610. Jaume Masia (Red Bull KTM Ajo) 1.187
British GP: Ã ?? what will the Moto3â ?? ¢ grille look like? 08/28/2021
This Q2 should allow you to see more clearly!
The Italian, who has so far not been removed from the controls, once again broke the track record there.
The Spaniard, winner of the Austrian GP Bitci, will try at Silverstone to narrow his gap even further on Pedro Acosta.
© 2021 Dorna Sports SL. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Related title :
– Moto3 ™ – Imperial, Fenati signs pole at Silverstone
– Silverstone, Moto3 (Q2): Fenati will be l& # Man to beat
– KTM charts the way for Acosta to & # 39; in 2024
– Moto3 Silverstone FP1: Romano Fenati imposes his supremacy – Paddock GP