The cumulative revenue of the global military robot market is expected to reach $ 221.7 billion between 2018 and 2025 owing to the increasing adoption of various types of robotics in the global military and defense industry.
Highlighted with 80 tables and 79 figures, this 251 page report “Global Military Robots Market by Platform, Application, Operation, Payload and Region 2014-2025: Growth Opportunity and Business Strategy” is based on research In-depth analysis of Global Military Robots Market analyze the entire global market and all of its sub-segments through highly detailed classifications. In-depth analysis and assessment is generated from high quality primary and secondary information sources with contributions from industry professionals across the value chain. The report provides historical market data for 2014-2017, revenue estimates for 2018, and forecast for 2019 to 2025.
In-depth qualitative analyzes include the identification and investigation of the following aspects:
• Market structure
• Growth engines
• Constraints and challenges
• Emerging product trends and market opportunities
• Porter’s five forces
The global market trend and outlook is forecast from an optimistic, balanced and conservative perspective. The balanced projection (most likely) is used to quantify the global military robot market in all aspects of classification from a platform, application, operation, payload, and perspective. of the region.
On the basis of platform, the global market is segmented into the following submarkets with annual revenue included for 2014-2025 (historical and forecast) for each section.
• Airborne robots (further divided into MALE military drones, HALE military drones, tactical drones)
• Terrestrial robots (classified into Wheeled robots, Crawler robots, Leg robots, Portable robots)
• Marine robots (still segmented into Unmanned Surface Vehicles (USV), Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUV), Remote Controlled Vehicles (ROV))
Based on the application, the global market is analyzed on the following segments with annual revenue in 2014-2025 provided for each segment.
• Intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR)
• Search and save
• Combat support
• Explosive ordnance disposal (EOD)
• Mine clearance
• Fight against fires
Based on the operating mode, the global market is analyzed on the following segments with annual revenue in 2014-2025 provided for each segment.
• Man-operated (further divided into attached and unattached)
• Autonomous (divided into two categories: fully autonomous and semi-autonomous)
On the basis of payload, the market is analyzed on the following segments with annual revenue in 2014-2025 provided for each segment.
• Radar and GPS
• Video screens
Geographically, the following regions as well as the national markets listed are the subject of an in-depth investigation:
• APAC (Japan, China, Australia, India, South Korea and rest of APAC)
• Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Russia, rest of Europe)
• North America (United States and Canada)
• Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, rest of Latin America)
• Rest of the world (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran)
For each of the aforementioned regions and countries, detailed analysis and annual revenue data are available for 2014-2025. Also included is the breakdown of all regional markets by country and the breakdown of major national markets by platform, application and mode of operation over the forecast years.
The report also covers the current competitive scenario and the expected manufacturing trend; and profiles major robotics vendors, including market leaders and important emerging players.
Specifically, the potential risks associated with investing in the global military robot market for the construction industry are assessed quantitatively and qualitatively through GMD’s risk assessment system. Based on risk analysis and assessment, Critical Success Factors (CSF) are generated for guidance to help investors and shareholders identify emerging opportunities, manage and minimize risk, develop appropriate business models and to make sound strategies and decisions.
China Aviation Industry Corporation (AVIC)
Atlas Elektronik Gmbh
BAE Systems plc
Challis Heliplane UAV Inc
China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation (CASC)
Clearpath Robotics, Inc.
Elbit Systems Ltd.
Energid Technologies Corporation
FT SISTEMAS S.A.
General Atomics Aviation Systems
General Dynamics Corporation
International Submarine Engineering (ISE) Ltd.
Israeli aerospace industries
Kongsberg Gruppen ASA
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc.
L-3 Communications Holdings Inc.
Northrop Grumman Corporation
Oceanserver Technology, Inc.
Prox Dynamics AS
Proxy Technologies Inc.
SAAB SEAEYE LTD.
Schilling Robotics, LLC
Teledyne Gavia EHF
Related title :
– Collaboration Robots Market in Electrical and Electronic Equipment 2021 by Size and Share …
– Military robots market – Qualitative analysis, details of factors for business development, main …