While Duje Caleta-Car is still at OM today, he could and should have left in the last summer transfer window.
During the last summer transfer window, Pablo Longoria’s aim was to sell several OM players in order to put some money into the coffers. It was a necessity. But things did not go as planned for the Olympian president. Pushed towards the exit, Boubacar Kamara ultimately did not budge. And it is the same with Duje Caleta-Car. After being selected in January when he could join Liverpool, the Croatian this time had an exit voucher. Longoria then did everything to separate from Caleta-Car. In vain.
On Wednesday, L’Equipe looks back on the abortive departure of Duje Caleta-Car, who could have joined Wolverhampton in the summer. The Premier League club had therefore made an offer to OM. Following this proposal, the Marseille club then allegedly asked the Croatian to empty his belongings in the dressing room, which the main party did. However, Caleta-Car never left OM and the Marseillais did not want to, especially since he had just been a dad. The former Salzburg driver thus stayed on the Canebière. To get off to a better start in a few weeks? To be continued…
Mercato: PSG, OM, ASSE … Which L1 club will be the most active this winter?
See the results
Related title :
– Mercato – OM: These revelations on the abortive departure of Duje Caleta-Car!
– OM- Reims: several alumni will be present at l& # 39; Orange Vélodrome
– OM-Reims: 55,000 supporters expected at the Vélodrome
– OM – Reims: What time and what channel to watch this match?
– Stade de Reims: The Reims group for the displacement on the lawn by l& # 39; OM