An apartment fire broke out on Monday in an apartment located rue Moustier, in the 1st arrondissement of Marseille, BFM Marseille Provence learned from the marine firefighters. The fire started from the bathroom and is said to be of electrical origin.
Three people were slightly injured and are in shock. A fourth person, a 14-year-old girl, in cardiopulmonary arrest, was in absolute emergency.
The Sainte-TrinitÃ © school, located near the fire, was evacuated. The fire was brought under control by the firefighters.