Marck Espejo and his team emerged victorious from the Japan V.League Men’s All-Star game on Saturday.
The Filipino player played alongside Kunihiro Shimizu (Panasonic), Kenyu Nakamoto (Panasonic), Shinichi Fukuyama (JTekt), Taishi Onodera (JT Hiroshima), Masaki Oya (Suntory), Tomohiro Yamamoto (Sakai), Takahiko Imamura (Panasonic), Vernon Evans (Sakai) and Yudai Kawahigashi (VC Nagano).
Espejo from FC Tokyo was selected through the V.League recommendations, while some of the other players were selected through fan voting.
Similar title :
– Espejo counts every second in Japan
– Marck Espejo& # 39; s Secondary Rules 2021 V.League All Star Game
– Volleyball: Espejo shines in the V.League All-Star Game
– Marck Espejo& # 39; s team wins V.League Men& # 39; s All-Star Game
– V.League: Espejo enables Team Kota to defeat Team Shirasawa