Become a symbolic framework of the offensive Strasbourg of Thierry Laurey, Kenny Lala thus passed a course by leaving Alsace for Olympiakos after four and a half years in Ligue 1. Revealed in Valenciennes (where he had already attended the elite French football, especially the downhill season in 2013-2014) then in Lens in Ligue 2, the right side was regularly mentioned among the possible applicants for the Blues, for this traditionally weak position in Didier Deschamps’ eleven. At the end of his contract at 29, he certainly joined a less upscale league, but above all a club that regularly plays in the Champions League (still in the OM group this season).
Οι πρώτες δηλώσεις του Κένι Λαλά στο Olympiacos TV! / Kenny Lala statements on Olympiacos TV! 🔴⚪ # Olympiacos #Transfer #Welcome #KennyLala #WelcomeKenny #WeKeepOnDreaming pic.twitter.com/C0oWwgYx4J
Related title :
– Arsenal – Olympiakos: official lines , channel and time of the match
– Olympiakos: Lala, the new Greek tune
– Football – Europa League: our prognosis for Arsenal – Olympiakos
– Arsenal: Mohamed Elneny in favor of an extension with the Gunners
– PRONOS PARIS RMC The safe bet of March 18 Europa League
– Arsenal / Olympiakos: On which channel to follow the match Thursday?
– Arsenal – Olympiakos: probable line-ups and where to watch this eighth d& # 39; Europa League
– Valbuena to extend further at l& # 39; Olympiakos
– Arteta warns Aubameyang
– Ex-OM: Valbuena extends l& # 39; adventure with l& # 39; Olympiakos