Henri Laaksonen (ATP 150) will be the only Swiss competing at Roland Garros on Sunday. The Schaffhousois will challenge the German Yannick Hanfmann (ATP 93) on court no 8, around 1pm.
After qualifying, Henri Laaksonen (29) won the only duel against the finalist of the 2017 edition of the Gstaad tournament, who has the particularity of being hard of hearing. But this face-to-face, played as part of the qualifications for the ATP tournament in Stuttgart, dates back to the summer of 2014.
Sunday is reserved for the bottom of the table, which will end on Monday. Present at the bottom of the table among the women, Belinda Bencic (no 10) will therefore face Nadia Podoroska (WTA 42) on Monday. Roger Federer (no 8), Viktorija Golubic (WTA 72) and Stefanie Vögele (WTA 131) will play their first round on Monday or Tuesday.
Related title :
– Laaksonen only Swiss competing on Sunday
– Roland-Garros: Laaksonen the only Swiss competing on Sunday
– Federer will start against Istomin, Vögele and Laaksonen qualified
– Roland-Garros: two more Swiss in the main draw
– It goes for Vögele, not for Bandecchi