Hello everyone. The prediction contest is back for this 2021-2022 season! We will continue the Internet users’ prediction contest for the Ligue 2 championship in the form of briefs (the weekly publication will be done most often on Tuesday and Thursday afternoon). A prediction contest will also be held for Ligue 1 in another brief. Find the full rules and the list of the week’s matches below.
Winners of previous editions:
The rules of the L2 predictions competition:
– The closure of bets will take effect one hour before the start of the first match (the matches being spread over several days, it will nevertheless be possible to bet on the matches taking place the following day and the day after, while respecting the time limit of one hour before the start of the meeting.
The points allocation system will be as follows:
5 points for whoever finds the exact score of the match.
Example: I predict Auxerre-Dijon: 3-0 and the score is 3-0 for Auxerre, I score 5 points.
3 points for whoever gives the correct prognosis (incorrect score).
Example: I predict Auxerre-Dijon: 1-0 and the score is 3-0 for Auxerre, I score 3 points.
1 point for any false prediction.
0 points for any prediction not made or made outside the allotted time.
Bonus point: 1 additional point will be awarded to the person (s) who have found the greatest number of results (exact score).
– It is forbidden to forecast the same score for the different matches. The person who records the points (Stef_62) will reserve the right not to count the tips of the person (s) if he considers that there is abuse. Example: 9 predictions 1-0 and one prediction 0-0.
– Each person has the right to predict only once per day of the championship. The predictions will be made throughout the week. In the event of multiple predictions, the predictions will be counted as void.
– Please respect the order of edition of the matches (to facilitate the recording of the predictions and the edition of the results).
– A classification for the day as well as a general classification at the end of the days elapsed will be made for each day.
– From the 10th day of the championship, it will be impossible for a new player to enter the competition.
Only participate if you intend to bet regularly throughout the season. It is indeed useless to forecast if you are only passing through the site and know that you will not be back. This will lighten and respect the work of the one who counts the predictions throughout the championship.
One hour before the matches, Friday September 24, Saturday September 25 and Monday September 27.
Dijon – Valenciennes 2-0
nancy – amiens 1-1
nimes – lehavre 2-1
niort – pfc 0-2
pau – dunkirk 3-1
quevilly rouen – guingamp 2-2
break in – Grenoble 3-2
sochaux – auxerre 0-1
Bastia – Ajaccio 0-0
toulouse – caen 4-2
To comment you must register or
Lost your password? Enter your email and you will receive a link to generate a new password.