El Mellali: “What has been reported in the media about me is far from the truth”
Often announced to leave this winter and despite the fact that FC Barcelona are looking to part ways, Samuel Umtiti has reportedly received no offer. According to Mundo Deportivo, despite the interests of Nice, Zenith and Manchester City, no interested club have made a formal offer for the French international defender (31 caps). The Catalan daily explains that with the future arrival of Eric Garcia, not yet official but apparently closed for several weeks, the former Lyonnais would be invited to find a base. Umtiti has only started eight times in all competitions this season and has been sidelined for months with a knee injury, reports FootMercato.
At 25, the rising football star already has a busy career. The proof in 10 pivotal moments of the now most dear player in history.
Le Buteur is the leader of specialized football media in Algeria. You will find all the latest football news in Algeria and around the world, exclusive interviews, images and videos …
Related title :
– Mercato: a central defender FC Barcelona practically offered to Manchester City
– FC Barcelona: no offer for Samuel Umtiti
– Barça want to get rid of Samuel Umtiti
– Barça: Umtiti must find a new club this summer
– Mercato: Umtiti towards a bluffing rebound?
– Mercato – Barcelona: New major revelation on the Umtiti file!