The naming of the OL stadium is starting to enter club history since, at the end of the current contract, the two partners will have been associated for eight years.
Groupama Rhône-Alpes Auvergne and Olympique Lyonnais have formalized the three-year extension of the naming partnership for the stadium and the club’s training center in Décines.
Initiated in 2017, this collaboration had already been renewed in 2020 bringing the contract until July 2022. This contract has just been extended again, by three years this time, until July 31, 2025. The two partners put forward “common values around the sharing, diversity, innovation and promotion of the talents of the territory”.
Groupama Rhône-Alpes Auvergne therefore confirms its support for Olympique Lyonnais projects, as part of its partnership policy in favor of sporting, cultural, socio-educational and economic initiatives in the area.
While the amount of the naming was never revealed, the insurer quickly estimated that the impact and visibility offered by the naming of the OL stadium offered a very good return on investment. Obviously, the observation continues.
Related title :
– Groupama Stadium remains Groupama Stadium
– OL – Metz: how to get to Groupama Stadium this Wednesday?
– Naming of the l& # 39; OL stadium: l& # 39; insurer Groupama takes over for three years – LE [Lyon-Entreprises]
– OL / FC Metz: enjoy the entertainment around the Christmas match
– Groupama Stadium: what if you offered tickets to the Soprano concert at Christmas?