Just in case you’ve forgotten that the election is, again, in the near future, Ian Blackford here to remind you.. The leader of Westminster in the Scottish National Party, who was not intentionally bombed, told hard-line nationalists that the independence referendum “should” be held next year. Since no sane person thinks such a thing is possible, there are only two plausible explanations for Mr. Blackford’s confidence: either he’s lost control of his faculties or he’s selling SNP supporters a puppy.
It is true that, on the basis of the current ballot, the Holyrood Parliament elected in May is likely to have a pro-independence majority. It does not follow that the British government will clearly agree to a new plebiscite only seven years after Scotland, if not
Scottish National Party, Scotland, Nicola Sturgeon, 2014 Scottish Independence Referendum, Ian Blackford, Boris Johnson
News – GB – Visions of the future blind us to today’s reality
. . Related title :
– Visions of the future blind us to facts Today & # 39; s
– SNP should take a sheet from AUOB& # 39; A book for their party congress
– SNP tell Benn draft bill for independence referendum amid calls for 2021
– <a href = "/? s = Scottish Independence: How can Dominic Cummings & # 39; Exiting Downing Street help Boris Johnson change his mind?" . . . Scottish Independence: How Dominic Cummings& Exit May # 39; Downing Street Exit May Help Boris Johnson Change His Mind . . .
– Nicola Sturgeon was shaken because she refused to respond to the achievement of independence after Blackford’s request
– Nicola Sturgeon questioned about holding the Scottish independence referendum in 2021
– Readers’ messages: Climate protesters are not cowards
– Gordon Brown slams SNP for trying Another Scottish independence referendum imposed
– <a href="/?s=Ruth Wishart: Is football a metaphor for our policy or is it Vice-versa?
– Gordon Brown: Scotland needs & # 39; heal& # 39; Coronavirus, before any second independence referendum