Liverpool striker Mohamed Salah tested positive for the COVID-19 virus while on international service with Egypt.
This news comes after both Thiago and Sadio Mane tested positive for the virus earlier this season..
Salah was outside the Egypt squad before the African Nations Cup qualifiers against Togo. It was revealed that despite testing positive for the virus, the player is currently showing no symptoms.
The Egyptian Football Association issued a statement via its official Twitter account on Friday to confirm the news:
“The medical smear showed . . . Our international player, Mohamed Salah, the Liverpool star, was infected with the Corona virus, after he tested positive. .
“Although he does not have any symptoms. While the rest of the team was passive.
Before the international break, Jürgen Klopp spoke of his concern that players would be at risk of contracting the virus while traveling with their national teams..
“I don’t want to appear disrespectful about how other countries do this. But this is where we know it and we know how to deal with it.
“So I am slightly concerned because it is difficult to communicate with all the football federations around the world.
“I understand that, and I really understand how difficult the situation is. But it’s not quite perfect, info we get from some FAs.
“As a football club, you are very lonely in these moments, we send players away and then we face another challenge because we have to play a Premier League match on Saturday after they fly from, possibly from Peru, Thursday or Friday.
“You have to make sure you get the players home in the fastest and safest way, then we have to see how they are before we try to get a result on Saturday.”.
Mark Smith and Sarah Winterburn look forward to the international break, everyone’s favorite time of the year. Judd Bellingham, then …
“This is a player who has given everything to the team for five years and created a lot of chances. . .
Mohamed Salah does not return to the team of the week with Garth Crookes. Except he does. one more time.
An Arsenal fan at Mailbox will be delighted to have Paul Pogba out of Manchester United’s hands. Also: Salah did not cheat. . .
Liverpool’s equalizer against West Ham came from a controversial penalty kick by Mohamed Salah.
After the West Ham defeat, Moyes said: “This is not the kind of football I want to participate in.”.
Is it time for Klopp’s favorite? The Jota shape could see a long-term change in Liverpool’s top three. . .
Robbie Fowler is not without his faults, to this day. But as a professional he was practically peerless.
Jürgen Klopp appears on the list of managers with language problems. It’s an international week. . .
Belgium haven’t lost at home since 2016. But England is solid on its travels. Draw it is,
A Liverpool fan was feeling happier that Scottish night than the title and the Champions League.
Liverpool have one goal in the Premier League, but see ‘the best value for money abroad’.
Mohamed Salah, Liverpool F.. C. Coronavirus, Egypt
News – GB – Liverpool star Mohamed Salah tested positive for COVID-19 – Football News –
. . Related title :
– Liverpool star Mohamed Salah has tested positive For Covid -19
– Mohamed Salah: Liverpool player tests positive for Corona virus
– <a href = "/? s = Liverpool striker Mohamed Salah has tested positive for Covid-19, the Egyptian Football Association confirmed. The Egyptian Football Association has confirmed that Liverpool striker Mohamed Salah has tested positive for the Covid-19 virus.
– Liverpool star Mohamed Salah tests positive for COVID-19
– Liverpool star Salah tested positive for Covid-19 while serving in Egypt
– Live broadcast of Liverpool news and transfers: Mohamed Salah Corona Virus, Diot Obikano, Dominic Zoboszlai
– Liverpool star Mohamed Salah tested positive for Corona virus
– More Troubles for Liverpool after Mohamed Salah was infected with the coronavirus
– Mohamed Salah tested positive as teams bearing a burden COVID-19 during November matches
– Mohamed Salah has coronavirus, in addition to Liverpool& # 39 S problems