Touched against Liverpool this weekend, the midfielder of the Blues should still be able to be part of the next gathering.
The Blues suffered particularly this Saturday against Liverpool. After a good start, Thomas Tuchel’s men were reduced to 10 while conceding a penalty on a hand from Reece James.
If Chelsea held the score (1-1), the London club was scared by losing N’Golo Kanté at half-time, due to injury. The French international was hit in the ankle and forced to leave his teammates upon returning to the locker room.
In a back-to-school interview with Ouest-France, Noël Le Graët made an implausible statement about Sylvain Ripoll’s Hopes.
Didier Deschamps justifies the non-convocation of Olivier Giroud. But the French does not close the door to a return of the striker.
Concerns also on the side of the France team at the dawn of the return to school for the Blues at Clairefontaine but finally reassuring news from L’Equipe this Sunday.
The sports daily reveals that Kanté will be present this Monday at Clairefontaine. Latest exams did not reveal a serious injury and should be able to hold his place for at least one game in the 2022 World Cup qualifiers against Bosnia and Herzegovina, Ukraine and Finland
Related title :
– France team: Reassuring news for Ngolo Kanté
– French team: concern for N& # 39; Golo Kanté
– Team of France: towards a package of N& # 39; Golo Kanté?
– Chelsea: Tuchel not reassuring for Kanté, injured before l& # 39; France team
– French team: N& # 39; Golo Kanté hit on the ankle and uncertain with the Blues
– EdF: Kanté towards a package