From Tuesday January 4, 2021, “Le magazine de la santé” is being updated on France 5 in order to be even closer to ” a predominant health news in the lives of French people.
Marina Carrère d’Encausse and Jean-Marc Sène, sports doctor, at the helm of the magazine, will deal with all health and well-being subjects, surrounded by two columnists (a specialist and a journalist).
Live, for 52 minutes, guests, reports, columns from expert journalists. . . a tightened team for an even more interactive formula, at the service of viewers.
For 30 minutes, Marina Carrère d’Encausse and Jean-Marc Sène provide information and decipher health news in the company of a specialist.
Following two daily chronicles on set and in images and a new face, Lisa Nasri joins the team of sports coaches.
On Friday, Marina Carrère d’Encausse and Jean-Marc Sène will receive the guest of the week (writer, actress, great witness. . . ).
Make way for interactivity with specialists and witnesses on the set who will answer viewers’ questions live on a single theme, via 41555, the Allodocteurs site. fr and # santef5.
Each week a new report broadcast daily in 7 ’episodes, and shot as close as possible to caregivers and patients.
“Le magazine de la santé” is broadcast live on France 5 from Monday to Friday at 13:40.
France 5, Allô Docteurs, January, Marina Carrère d’Encausse
News – FR – “The health magazine”: new & duo new formula from January 4 on France 5
. Related title :
– The health magazine (France 5): big change to the presentation from January!
– ” Le magazine de la santé “: new & duo; new formula from January 4 on France 5
– Health magazine (France 5): Marina Carrère d& # 39; Encausse accompanied by d& # 39; a single co-host from January
– World news – FR – The health magazine (France 5): big change of presentation from January!
– . World News – FR – “Le magazine de la santé”: New formula of the & duo; from 4. January to France 5