THREE homes were destroyed while two more were damaged when a fire hit Sitio Caimito in Barangay Sambag 1, Cebu City, at 5:16 pm. Saturday, September 25, 2021: The fire broke out in the home of Allan Inso, a mechanic.

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []). push ({});
Senior Fire Officer 1 Riza Julve, investigator with the Cebu City Bureau of Fire Protection, put the damage at 4.2 million P. Joshua Inso, son of Allan, said an unattended candle on an altar on the second floor of the house where Allan’s aunt was , Gloria Mancao, 70, stayed and prayed regularly in the afternoons, could have caused the fire. She was not a home neighbor at the time of the fire, but to no avail. (GPL / CTL)

The SunStar website welcomes a friendly debate, but comments posted on this website do not necessarily reflect the views of SunStar
Management and its subsidiaries. SunStar reserves the right to delete, reproduce or change any comments published here without prior notice.
Inappropriate posts will be automatically deleted.

Don’t use profanity. Some words have been banned. Stay on topic. Don’t stray from the discussion. Be coherent.
Do not shout or use UPPERCASE!

Similar title :
CEBU
Unattended candle eyes in Sambag 1 fire destroying P4M property

Ref: https://www.sunstar.com.ph