All they needed was a world title to equal OpTic and CompLexity Gaming, it’s now done: the members of Atlanta FaZe entered the “Call of Duty” pantheon on Sunday by winning the championships against the Canadians of Toronto Ultra. (5-3).
The Georgians were able to count on the crazy talent of their striker ABeZy, named MVP of the final. “I am so proud of my teammates and coaches, reacted the latter on Twitter. Especially since three-quarters of us contracted Covid after the last Major, but we still trained every day. And we did! “
The Atlanta players walk away with $ 1.2 million in their pockets. Appointment is already made this winter, for the resumption on the next license opus, “Call of Duty: Vanguard”.
Related title :
– A new dynasty is born in Call of Duty League
– Esport – Call of Duty: FaZe Clan finally sacred
– FaZe Clan is World Champion of Call of Duty – Call Of Duty
– CoD: Atlanta FaZe wins 2021 CDL World Championship
– A new dynasty is born on” Call of Duty “
– CDL 2021 : Atlanta FaZe is world champion