DKNY will auction its first non-fungible token with a new logo that will benefit the American Nurses Foundation.
The auction will open on September 1st at dkny.rad.live and will become the new DKNY logo appear on creative DKNY products, ready-to-wear items and accessories from September 8th.
The logo was developed in collaboration with Obvious from Paris and is inspired by the brand’s mural that has been on Houston Street for more than a decade appeared in New York and was supposed to capture “The City That Never Sleeps”.
The auction will be held exclusively on the NFT marketplace Rad and offers potential bidders and viewers the opportunity to preview the NFT logo before bidding closes .
100 percent of the net proceeds of the auction will be donated to the American Nurses Foundation’s Coronavirus Response Fund for Nurses. Launched in Spring 2020, this program has provided millions of dollars in direct financial support to frontline nurses.
Lil Wayne reveals attempted suicide at age 12 for fear of losing rap: “I was ready to die for it”
Similar title :
– DKNY presents new brand logo – as NFT
– DKNY debuts new logo as NFT
– DKNY is auctioning its first non-fungible token in favor of the American Nurses Foundation
– DKNY published new logo as NFT for auction
– DKNY reveals new version of its iconic logo, new interpreted as NFT, for charity