Tested positive for Covid-19, N’Golo Kanté was therefore not recalled by Didier Deschamps to the French team. He sent a message to the Chelsea player.
Among the major absentees from the list of the France team communicated this Thursday by Didier Deschamps, we obviously note the name of N’Golo Kanté, recently tested positive for Covid-19: “There are incompressible deadlines, ten days since Monday, you calculate … There was always the assumption that he was there for the second game, but after ten days without training, knowing that he was injured lately … I would rather he was there, but I also prefer it 100% and in full possession of its means. Let him take advantage of this period to regain physical freshness, ”explained Deschamps on the Chelsea midfielder.
See the results
Related title :
– Chelsea: This is why N& # 39; Golo Kanté n& # 39; is not called up for the Blues…
– Team of France: without Giroud, nor Kanté, but with Mandanda
– N& # 39; Golo Kanté vaccinated or not, France loses an asset!
– France team: Coman and Kanté absent for the Nations League
– France team: an offensive element will not join the Blues