If you’ve forgotten your password, you can reset it by entering the email address you used to create the account.
and click on a link that we will send to that address.

We were unable to send a recovery email for the address you entered.
This is either because the email you entered is not associated with an account on this website,
or because a password recovery email was recently sent.

An email has now been sent to the address you entered.
To reset your password, follow the instructions in the email.

Something is wrong with the new password you entered. Please make sure it is between 8 and 20 characters and try again.

Your account has been created, you will shortly receive an email with a link to confirm your address.

Enter your current password followed by the new password you want to set.
Passwords must be between 8 and 20 characters long.

You are currently set to receive our newsletter emails. You can unsubscribe from receiving emails up to
click the button below. If you’ve already signed out using another method, this can be
Please take a moment to be updated on this website.

You are currently set not to receive our newsletter emails. You can sign up to receive emails up to
click the button below. If you’ve already subscribed through another method, it may be
Please take a moment to be updated on this website.

Newsletter subscribers can ask a question on Tiger Talk, an opportunity to ask the club any question and get an answer.

Castleford Tigers secured their fourth spin win against Hull FC on Thursday night at MKM Stadium.

Tiger’s head coach Daryl Powell named an unchanged line-up in defense, but made three changes in the storms compared to last weekend’s win against Wakefield. Daniel Smith, Alex Foster and Cheyse Blair returned to the start 13 for Grant Millington, Oliver Holmes and Jesse Sene-Lefao.

The black and white started the fight, and a penalty kick 25 meters away for the guests Castleford provided a solid attack base from the start. Powell’s side took the opportunity with both hands when a short ball to Jordan Turner allowed the center to dash through a couple of FC defenders and reach out an arm to score the first goal of the night after 4 minutes. Danny Richardson made no mistake with the extras from the left.

Marc Sneyd’s high kicks put the Tigers to the test in the early substitutions, but Niall Evalds and Greg Eden were tied and amassed well. But after a little over ten minutes, the hosts got their try. Jake Connor took play on the left and tossed Adam Swift a hit-out pass to get the winger to acrobatically score through the corner flag. Sneyd did well to convert the free kick from the sideline to bring the score to 6-6.

Minutes later, the Fords were given another chance on the FC line after a Gareth O’Brien kick was buried by Connor from 15 meters. This time, Castleford was not clinical with his attacking game when O’Brien tilted backwards so Hull could get the ball back.

It was Sneyd again testing Cas under the high ball when he hit another roaring kick in the direction Bureta Faraimo fired on the other side, although the kick was well steered by Eden.

With 20 minutes on the clock, the Airlie Birds thought they had taken the lead after Sneyd let go of Manu Ma’u, but he did Referee ruled that the second rower had just stopped his skid for the line.

Liam Watts was sent to the sin container for a trip 15 minutes before the end of the first half, but Hull couldn’t make the most of it as it was short then fined for an offense.

Cas then entered FC territory and looked threatening as O’Brien pushed the ball to the right, but a rare, false pass from Evalds landed in front of the right Derrell Olpherts and flew out of the game.

The next time the Tigers pushed towards the goal line, they opted for a drop goal on the last tackle and Scrum half Richardson slashed his kick through the sticks to bring Cas into the lead again. </ The visitors began to get constant ball within the 20-yard line from Hull FC after another penalty kick gave the Fords possession. Alex Foster made his way to the try line, but the center was stopped briefly, followed by a Richardson dart, but the # 7 was also held in front of the goal line.

Three minutes before the halftime horn, Castleford built his lead a nice, flowing train on the opposite side. Turner freed Eden on the sidelines and the formidable winger returned the ball to # 25 and the center kicked Connor into second place that night. Richardson then held his 100 percent record as his conversion sailed through the post.

Cas then cut off a late vortex on the FC’s right to read 6-13 as the two teams went into the shed .

O’Brien’s shoe got the second 40 minutes of the game going and Cas was practically on the front foot from kick-off after an FC knock. Smith and Watts both tried to score but couldn’t prevail, although the Fords kept the pressure up after a Faraimo fumble.

This time it was Evalds who came closest before a Sneyd knock came Tigers gave another substitute for six. Unfortunately, the Fords missed the opportunity as Evalds’ quick pass to Eden was too hot for the winger.

After a brilliant break from Adam Milner from the dummy half and continued pressure from the Tigers near Hull Line, the hosts forced the hosts to accept a penalty from 10 meters. Richardson asked about the kicking tee and the scrum half was accurate to give his team a nine point lead.

Things got even better for the visitors shortly after, as the Airlie Birds couldn’t keep Castleford in check. After another call near the line, which immediately gave the Tigers a fantastic attacking position, Evalds was the first to hit a dart for the line. The full-back was only tackled briefly, but the ball was quickly recycled and the Fords quickly changed the game so Richardson could sprint into the corner. The scrum half couldn’t convert from outside.

17 minutes before the end the FC came back into play and it was the dangerous Connor who slipped after a good shot from center Cameron Scott. Sneyd made it 2 of 2 on his conversion to take his side within 7 points of the score.

The next changes of both sides ended with high kicks from O’Brien and Sneyd, but both sides did well in difficult wind conditions coped with the high balls.

The Tigers achieved the all-important late score they were looking for after some nice hands put the ball in Evalds’ grip and the Cas # 1 activated the afterburners to sweep past his man and Landing across the line while the traveling fans went wild. Richardson just pulled his kick to keep the score at 12-23.

Both George Griffin and Scott Taylor were sinful over an argument in the last few moments, but Castleford Tigers took the win, taking them to four wins Episode who continue their advance for the play-offs!

This website uses cookies to give you the best experience. By continuing to use this website, you accept that we use cookies.
You can find more information in our
Cookie Policy Page.
You can remove this notification by clicking
click here.

Castleford Tigers is the trading name of Castleford Rugby League Football Club Ltd.
Registered in England and Wales under company number 00214373.
The Mend-A-Hose Jungle, Wheldon Road, Castleford, West Yorkshire, WF10 2SD.
The sales tax identification number is 181507372

Home |
News |
Association |
Trust |
Team |
Devices |
Cards |
Fan |
Media |
Tigers Trust | Daily draw |
Shop |
Contact |
Find us |
Vacancies |
Sponsorship |
Partner | Protection of & respect |
Smoking Policy |
Cookie Policy |
Data protection |
© Copyright Castleford Tigers 2015

Website created by Straw Jonny Ltd

Ref: https://castlefordtigers.com