The alert was given to the emergency services this Wednesday, August 4 in the early morning.

A fire broke out this Wednesday shortly after 7 am in the “Chill out beach” beach club located in the seaside resort of Canet-en-Roussillon, between the place Méditerranée and the port.

According to the first elements, the fire would be of accidental origin and would have caught in a container following an electrical short-circuit.

About twenty firefighters were immediately dispatched to the scene and managed to quickly contain the incident which destroyed the room housing a reserve and spread to the bar area, which was seriously damaged.

A blow for the establishment which was forced to close its doors on Wednesday. However, Stéphane Saïd, the manager, wanted to be optimistic. “We are going to clean everything, change the Algeco and the refrigerators, he said on Wednesday morning. In two days, it’s over. The day after tomorrow (or Friday) we will be operational.”

Maybe anti-vax who in the depths of their stupidity believed that it was a test or vaccination center. . . they do that

these establishments welcome the public and are not subject to compliance checks (fire and others …..) before authorization to open ???

Ref: https://www.lindependant.fr