A fire broke out this Friday, September 24 in the Lidl in Buzancais (Indre), before the store opened. The fire was brought under control around noon. Traffic was cut off for much of the day.
A fire broke out this Friday, September 24 in the Lidl store in Buzancais. The alert was given around 8:30 am this morning, just before the store opened. Eleven employees were evacuated. The fire was under control at noon according to the Indre firefighters, who were still there in the early evening, to extinguish the last burning debris.
According to witnesses, the store was quickly evacuated. The fire would have started from inside the shop. The flames destroyed the roof, and spread to a neighboring house. According to the gendarmes, the fire could have been caused by a short circuit in the refrigerators. This track has yet to be confirmed by the experts, who still could not access the site this late Friday afternoon. The fire did not cause any injuries according to the emergency services.
To display this Twitter content, you must accept Social Networks cookies.These cookies allow you to share or react directly on the social networks to which you are connected or to integrate content initially posted on these social networks. They also allow social networks to use your visits to our sites and applications for personalization and targeting advertising.
To view this Make org content, you must accept audience measurement cookies.
These cookies make it possible to obtain audience statistics on our offers in order to optimize its ergonomics, navigation and content.
Drought in Côte-d’Or: five basins on alert and new restrictions from Monday, September 27
The best baguette in Paris 2021 finally unveiled: it is in the 12th arrondissement
Related title :
– BuzANCais: l& # 39; feu of the Lidl store under control
– BuzANCais: violent fire in progress at the Lidl store, forty firefighters in intervention
– Large deployment of firefighters for the & # 39; fire in a Lidl store: “The employees were surprised by the speed
– Indre: violent fire in a supermarket in Buzancais