Hobart Hurricanes’ fast bowler Riley Meredith put in impressive footwork to defeat Adelaide Strikers’ Ryan Gibson during a 2020 Big Bash League (BBL) game at the Bellerive Oval, Hobart on Sunday. The strikers had a target of 175 and fought after losing four wickets with only 36 runs on the board. Meredith threw the 9. Innings over left-handed Matt Renshaw who tried to throw him on the side of the leg but couldn’t get the right connection. The ball fell off right in front of him and he decided to hit the end of the non-striker with a quick single. However, an alarm Meredith stormed in from the bowling end and pulled a brilliant run out by kicking the ball on the stumps.
The BBL’s official Twitter handle shared the video of the leak, blaming Meredith’s mustache for giving him superpowers.
“Unbelievable! This mustache has super powers. Riley Meredith does everything out there! # BBL10, “BBL tweeted.
Incredible! This mustache has super powers. Riley Meredith does everything out there! # BBL10 picture. Twitter. com / I6ccaj2QQ7
Meredith not only acted on the spout, but also cast a brilliant spell and returned with the numbers 2/30 from his four overs. He first fired Jonathan Wells for a duck.
After making the incredible run-out in his second round, Meredith caught Rashid Khan on the next delivery, who also left without bothering the scorers.
Daniel Worrall scored the first goal for Adelaide Strikers with an unbeaten 39-ball 62, while bowler Danny Briggs also failed with 36 of 18 balls. Despite breaking the record for the 10-wicket stand, the duo couldn’t help their side get across the line. The team lost 11 runs.
At Hobart Hurricanes, opener D’Arcy Short was the top scorer with 72 runs and 48 balls and was named Player of the Game. Will Jacks (34), Colin Ingram (25) and Tim David (13-Ball 21 *) also made useful contributions, helping Hurricanes draw a challenging record.
Big Bash League, Hobart Hurricanes, Adelaide Strikers, Cricket, Twenty20, D’Arcy Short, Australian Men’s Cricket Team
News – AU – Adelaide Strikers v Hobart Hurricanes: Riley Meredith Shows Impressive Footwork for Ryan Gibson in BBL 2020. Watch | Cricket News
. . Related title :
– Big Bash League: Hobart hurricanes keep late Adelaide strikers from remaining undefeated
– In short, Meredith fireworks help Hobart stay unbeaten
– &” mustache has superpowers& “: Hobart Hurricanes bowler leaves batsman with unusual footwork out in BBL 2020. Watch
– BBL 2020-21: D& # Arcy Short shines as Hobart Hurricanes Adelaide Strikers in the thriller for 2. Victory defeated
– Adelaide Strikers Almost an incredible 10. Ride wicket booth to shock victory over Hurricanes
– Short Stars, Hobart beat Strikers in BBL
– STR vs. HUR Dream11 predictions Big Bash League, Adelaide Strikers vs. Hobart Hurricanes XI play cricket . . .
– > Twitter reactions: Adelaide Strikers& # 39; Tailenders give their top orders Order a lesson
– BBL 10: Peter Siddle warns James Faulkner funny for the shortcoming in the match Strikers vs Hurricanes
– >> D& # 39; Arcy Short defeats Rashid Khan and the collapse of the highest order costs Adelaide Strikers