A recent myth-shattering paper from the European Platform for the Responsible Use of Medicines in Animals (EPRUMA) addresses some of the main misunderstandings and misinformation that currently exist about the use of antibiotics in animal health in the EU.
In the first of a two-part series, we share five of EPRUMA’s myth-breaking facts about antibiotics and animals.
Similar title :
– Wild bears harbor antibiotic-resistant bacteria thanks to humans
– Antibiotic resistance found in wild brown bears in Europe
– Part 1: Five myth-destroying facts about antibiotics and animals
– Researchers discover antibiotic resistance in bears in remote Scandinavia
– Antibiotic resistance has occurred Found in bears in remote Scandinavia