The next generation of AFLW stars will learn their footy future when the AFL Women’s Draft 2021 takes place tonight (from 6:45 p.m. AEST).
Gold Coast is expected to be Charlie Rowbottom, sister of Sydney Swan James, after she was surprisingly nominated for a club in Queensland instead of one in her home state of Victoria.
Georgie Prespakis – sister of Carlton superstar Maddy – is also leaving early.
Similar title :
– AFLW Draft live: Superstar siblings will be 1-2 as the next female stars to find a home
– AFLW Draft 2021: The top interested parties and every selection from Tuesday evening & # 39; s draft
– AFLW Draft: Which VFLW Hawks are in the competition?
– AFLW Draft: Freo& # 39; s Draft Mindset
– Foundation 8 Reflecting on Becoming a Lion a>